For information on this used MCI bus for sale or any of our used MCI coaches for sale Call us today!
- Year: 1997
- Bus Manufacturer and Model: MCI 102DL3 Highway Coach
- Engine: Detroit Diesel Series 60 w/Jake Brake
- Transmission: Allison B500 6 Speed Automatic
- Odometer: 927,740
- ECM: 31,675
- GVWR: 44,400LBS
- Passenger Seats: 57 High Back Recliners With Armrests, Footrests, and Adjustable Headrests
- Luggage: Underfloor Luggage Bays and Enclosed Overhead Parcel Racks
- Lavatory: Rear Restroom
- A/C & Heat: Driver and Passenger
- Fuel Capacity: 192 Gallons
- Parcel Rack A/C
- Enclosed Parcel Racks With Built In Grab Rails
- Overhead Consoles With Individual Lights And Air Vents
- Overhead Courtesy Lights
- Two Roof Mounted Emergency Exit Hatches
- Aluminum Alloy Wheels
- Lexan Modesty Panel/Stanchion Behind Driver
Auto Loan Calculator Help
Use this calculator to calculate loan details when the down payment is expressed as an amount.
Unlike a general loan calculator, this calculator allows for two unknown values. In addition to solving for the monthly payment amount, it will also calculate the "Price of the Car", the "Down Payment Amount" or the "Amount of the Loan". Just enter a "0" (zero) for one of the three values and provide the other two.
Note that the calculator calculates what percentage the down payment is of the price of the car. This is handy when a lender requires a borrower to provide a minimum percentage cash deposit.
The term (duration) of the loan is expressed as a number of months.
- 60 months = 5 years
- 120 months = 10 years
- 180 months = 15 years
- 240 months = 20 years
- 360 months = 30 years
If you need the ability to print the amortization schedule, or more flexibility such as selecting different payment or compounding frequencies or the ability to calculate term or interest rate, please see the auto loan calculator here: https://financial-calculators.com/auto-loan-calculator
Currency and Date Conventions
All calculators will remember your choice. You may also change it at any time.
Clicking "Save changes" will cause the calculator to reload. Your edits will be lost.
Please fill out the following form to refer this item. Should you have any questions please feel free to call us at 877.456.9804