This 1999 Thomas MVP Rear Engine is one work horse of a bus. It comes equipped with a durable and reliable 5.9 Liter Cummins diesel engine partnerred with an Allison MT 643 transmission.
To give your passengers an extra measure of comfort, it has high back recliner seats, a dual AC system and an air ride suspension. It also has overhead parcel racks for their carry on items, and an under floor storage compartment.
If you are looking for reliable transportation at a value price, look no further. Call us today.
- Bus Manufacturer and Model: Thomas MVP Rear Engine Bus
- Chassis: Thomas Built Bus
- Engine: 5.9 Liter Cummins Diesel Engine
- Transmission: Allison 5 Speed Automatic Transmission
- Brakes: Air Brakes
- A/C & Heat: Driver and Passenger, Dual 50,000 BTU Rear Heaters, 104,000 BTU Ducted A/C System
- Passenger Seating Capacity: 41
- Seating: Fabric Covered High Back Recliner Seats
- Windows: Touring Style Windows
- Emergency Exits: Roof Emergency Exit Hatch and Emergency Exit Windows
- Passenger Entry Door: Air Powered Bi-Fold Passenger Entry Door
- Mileage: 94,042
- GVWR: 31,080 lbs.
- Fuel Capacity: 55 Gallon Fuel Capacity
- Options And Features:
- Overhead Courtesy Lights
- Auxiliary Rear Fan Heat
- Fast Idle Switch
- Driver Electric Fan
- Underfloor Storage Compartment
- Overhead Parcel Racks
- Interior Rear View Mirror
- Entry Area Grab Rails