Here is a Collins Activity Daycare Bus with low miles and a lot of service life left in it. It only has 43,189 easy miles on the odometer and for the Chevy 3500 Chassis, that’s just getting started. The engine is a proven 4.8 Liter Vortec V8 gas engine and the transmission is an automatic with overdrive and tow/haul mode.
It is set up to transport 14 children safely with high back vinyl covered bench seats that have 3 point seat belts. Perfect for childcare!
Call us today for more information!
- Bus Manufacturer and Model: Collins Bantam
- Chassis: Chevrolet 3500
- Engine: 4.8 Liter V8 Gas Engine
- Transmission: Automatic Transmission With Overdrive And Tow/Haul Mode
- A/C & Heat: Driver and Passenger Heat And AC
- Passenger Seating Capacity: 14 Children or Small Adults
- Seating: Gray Vinyl High Back Bench Seats With 3 Point Seat Belts
- Windows: School Bus Type Drop Down Windows
- Emergency Exits: 1 Roof Mounted Emergency Exit Hatch and 1 Rear Emergency Exit Door
- Passenger Entry Door: Manual Bi-Fold Passenger Entry Door
- Odometer: 43,189
- GVWR: 9,600 lbs.
- Overhead Dome Lights
- Entry Area Grab Rail
- Padded Decency Panel
- Child Reminder Alarm System
- Crossview Mirrors
- Driver Side Diamond Plate Running Board
- Interior Rear View Mirror
- Full Rubber Floor With Ribbed Aisle