Whether your passengers are students, extended care associates, public citizens, members of your congregation, or professionals in need of a quick shuttle to their car, this Goshen Coach is your solution.
Looking for a bus with some flexibility Wheelchair buses don’t get much more versatile than this. This 2007 Goshen wheelchair bus is built on a GMC chassis with the sought after 6.6 Duramax Diesel motor and automatic transmission. The bus runs and drives great; behind the wheel it simply “feels right”!
The interior is busting with options as far as seating capacity. Starting out, the bus seats 14 ambulatory passengers but has the ability to also seat up to 3 wheelchair passengers by quickly and easily folding some of the seats out of the way. This allows you to change the interior to 10 ambulatory and 1 wheelchair or 8 ambulatory and 2 wheelchairs or even 6 ambulatory and 3 wheelchairs. Due to the flat floor design, the wheelchairs can be maneuvered in the bus with ease.
Call today for more information on this great bus!
- Body Manufacturer and Model: Goshen
- Chassis: GMC
- GVRW: 12,300 LBS
- Engine: 6.6 Liter Duramax Diesel
- Transmission: Automatic w/Overdrive
- A/C and Heat: Dual Compressor Air Conditioning, Passenger A/C is Cieling Mounted
- Wheelchair Lift: Ricon
- Passenger Seating Capacity: 14 Ambulatory Or 6 Ambulatory and 3 Wheelchairs!
- Passenger Entry Door: Electric Side Entry Passenger Door
- Mileage: 133,058
- Wheel Covers: Stainless Wheel Inserts
- Media: AM/FM CD Radio
- Misc Options:
- Chrome Front Bumper
- Impact Resistant Rear Bumper
- Rear Mud Flaps
- Cruise Control
- Ergonomic Drivers Seat
- Seat Belts
- LED Tail and Brake Lights
- Flat Floor
- Street Side Exhaust
- Skirt Mounted Battery Box
- Isle Seat Grab Rails