This 2010 Glaval Titan wheelchair bus is built on a Chevy chassis with the popular 6.6 Liter Duramax Diesel motor partnered with an automatic transmission with overdrive. The bus runs and drives as you would expect from a vehicle that has a low 68,563 miles on the odometer.
This bus seats 20 ambulatory passengers but has the ability to seat 18 plus 1 wheelchair passenger or 15 plus 2 wheelchair passengers.
Call today for more information on this great bus!
- Body Manufacturer and Model: Glaval Titan
- Chassis: Chevrolet
- GVRW: 14,200 LBS
- Engine: 6.6 Liter Duramax Diesel
- Transmission: Automatic With Overdrive
- A/C and Heat: Front And Rear A/C
- Wheelchair Lift: Ricon
- Passenger Seating Capacity: 20 Ambulatory Passengers Or 18 Plus 1 Wheelchair or 15 Plus 2 Wheelchair Passengers
- Seats: Black Vinyl Covered Mid Back Seats With Seat Belts And Grab Handles
- Passenger Entry Door: Electric Bi-fold Side Entry Passenger Door
- Odometer: 68,563
- Wheels: Alcoa Aluminium Alloy Wheels!
- Media: AM/FM DVD Radio
- Misc Options:
- Chrome Front Bumper
- Rear Mud Flaps
- Cruise Control
- LED Tail and Brake Lights
- Bulkhead Storage Compartment
- 3 Emergency Exit Windows
- Fabric Covered Interior Panels
- Overhead Courtesy Lights And Speakers
- Entry Area And Overhead Grab Rails
- Driver Diamond Plate Running Board
- REI PA System