This 2010 Glaval Titan wheelchair bus is built on a Chevy chassis. It is powered by the durable 6.6 Liter Duramax Diesel motor partnered with an automatic transmission with overdrive. The bus only has 69,738 miles on the odometer so it has a lot of service life left in it.
This bus has a lot of capacity for a wheelchair shuttle bus. It seats 20 ambulatory passengers but has the ability to seat 18 plus 1 wheelchair passenger or 15 plus 2 wheelchair passengers.
Call today for more information!
- Body Manufacturer and Model: Glaval Titan
- Chassis: Chevrolet
- GVRW: 14,200 LBS
- Engine: 6.6 Liter Duramax Diesel
- Transmission: Automatic With Overdrive
- A/C and Heat: Front And Rear A/C And Heat
- Wheelchair Lift: Ricon
- Passenger Seating Capacity: 20 Ambulatory Passengers Or 18 Plus 1 Wheelchair or 15 Plus 2 Wheelchair Passengers
- Seats: Black Vinyl Covered Mid Back Seats With Seat Belts, Armrests And Grab Handles
- Passenger Entry Door: Electric Bi-fold Side Entry Passenger Door
- Odometer: 69,738
- Wheels: Alcoa Aluminium Alloy Wheels!
- Misc Options:
- Chrome Front Bumper
- Rear Mud Flaps
- Cruise Control
- LED Tail and Brake Lights
- Bulkhead Storage Compartment
- 3 Emergency Exit Windows
- Gray Fabric Covered Interior Panels
- Overhead Courtesy Lights And Speakers
- Entry Area And Overhead Grab Rails
- Driver Diamond Plate Running Board
- Full Rubber Floor
- Street Side Exhaust
- Skirt Mounted Battery Box