This unit has sold. Please view our current inventory to see whats available!
Print This Listing
This is a brand new 2010 Federal Coach Spirit ADA compliant wheelchair bus. This Federal shuttle bus is designed to carry 22 ambulatory passengers or 17 ambulatory passengers and 2 wheelchairs. The mini bus is powered by the famed Triton V-10 Gas Motor coupled with the TorqShiftTM Automatic Overdrive Transmission with Tow/Haul Mode which helps reduce gear hunting, improves power delivery and uses engine braking to help control vehicle speed when going down steep grades.
This bus achieves its sleek lines in part because it is what is referred to in the industry as a “double door” chassis. Simply put, the Federal is built on the Ford chassis with the two factory doors intact allowing for a co pilot. This technique allows for a smoother, quieter ride for a longer period of time. Since Federal doesn’t have to cut the “B” pillar in order to build the body, the chassis as it was specifically engineered, can stay intact which helps to lessen the overall vehicle flex that has plagued so many other wheelchair bus manufacturers.
We have equipped this bus with the most popular options that our discerning clients have come to expect at a price that most dealers ask for lesser equipped buses. In our 25 years of doing business we have seen all too many times that a customer may sacrifice certain amenities to later regret their decision all in the name of saving a buck so at Las Vegas Bus Sales we make it our goal to provide stock units that are equipped with the “real world” amenities that our experience has shown are important to our customers at a price that they can appreciate.
In no particular order, this bus is equipped with options like high back seats. The high back seat is a typical cost cutter for the average bus dealer but the passenger comfort and appreciation is immeasurable when they are able to sit in the most comfortable seat available in a mid size bus. We even took it to the next level in ordering this bus with the highest level fabric available, the level 6 fabric (on a manufacturing scale of 1 to 6) is not only very plush to sit on, it is also the most durable and weathers the wear and tear better than any other fabric available. As if this was not enough, we added the reclining feature and arm rests to all of the passenger seats (except the rear row), why should the driver have the most comfortable seat in the bus
For the wheelchair lift we have equipped this unit with a Ricon S series lift as well as a cam ratchet tie down system for the most durable and safest combination available. The wheelchair lift has a platform dimension of 34” by 54” allowing for the safe lifting of some wider wheelchairs that are in use.
For those smaller items like purses, camera’s and the like, we have ordered this bus with interior overhead luggage compartments which are undoubtedly among the strongest and most stable constructed racks in the entire bus industry. Under the luggage racks, above each stationary passenger seats we have provided map reading lights for non driver glare illumination for your passengers at night.
As if the Federal wasn’t already one of the nicest buses built in America, from the sleek lines to the large tour style windows on the outside to the superior craftsmanship and attention to detail on the interior, we have added line fitting fiberglass running boards and a fabric accent on the inside ceiling for a nice, inviting and finished look. Adding to the driver’s convenience you will find several options that most all of us have taken for granted as options in our own personal vehicles but all too often gets omitted on a shuttle bus like, power windows, power door locks, tilt steering wheel, cruise control, remote control mirrors that are heated and an AM/FM radio with a CD player and an MP3 plug in, we even added 4 speakers to the passenger compartment in addition to the 2 door speakers. We added an air conditioning system that features a dual compressor’s for the most dependable cooling and an auxiliary floor mounted heater in the rear of the passenger compartment.
- Body Manufacturer and Model: Federal Spirit
- Chassis: Ford E450 Super Duty
- GVRW: 14,500 LBS
- Engine: 6.8 Liter Triton V-10 Gas Powered Engine
- Transmission: 5 Speed Automatic w/Overdrive
- A/C and Heat: Both Driver and Passenger A/C and Heat
- Passenger Seating Capacity: 22 ambulatory passengers or 17 ambulatory passengers and 2 wheelchairs
- Pilot: High Back Reclining Driver and Passenger Seat
- Luggage: Interior Overhead Luggage Racks with Map Reading Lights
- Seat Belts: Driver and Copilot
- Driver AM/FM Radio with CD Player with 6 Speakers and an MP3 input
- Passenger Entry Door: Electric Side Entry Passenger Door
- Mileage: Brand New
- Fuel Capacity: 55 Gallon Fuel Capacity
- Wheel Covers: Stainless Wheel Inserts
- Misc. Options
- Running boards – Front Fiberglass Running Boards
- Alarm – Medium Duty Back Up Alarm
- Mirrors – Remote Heated Mirrors
- Freedman Level 6 Seating Material
- Dual Compressor Air Conditioning System
- Overhead Luggage Racks – Open Style
- Full Rubber Floor w/Ribbed Rubber Aisle
- Dual Reading Lights Above Passenger Seats
- Fabric Insert on Ceiling To Match The Seat Fabric
- LED Interior Passenger Dome & Stepwell Lights
- LED Stop, Turn, Backup, and Clearance/Marker Lights
- Electronic Circuit Power Center with Diagnostics
- Full Body Sidewall and Roof Insulation
- Complete Fiberglass Exterior Body Panels, Caps, and Skirts
- Street side Exhaust