This high capacity school bus is in great shape and Rust Free, the body is in awesome shape! The bus looks excellently maintained, drives and handles great. Give us a call for more information at 877-456-9804.
- Bus Manufacturer and Model: Thomas Built Buses – MVP Saf T Liner School Bus
- Year: 1996
- Engine: Cummins 5.9L Diesel
- Transmission: 4 Speed Automatic Transmission
- Tire Size: 11R22.5
- Brakes: This bus has air brakes!
- GVWR: 36,200
- Mileage: 221,986
- Passenger Entry Door: Air Powered Automatic Door
- Passenger Capacity: High Capacity 14 Row Seating
- Emergency Exits: 9 total, 2 roof hatches, passenger entry door, rear window, 2 side windows each side and a drivers side emergency exit door!
- A/C & Heat: Driver and Passenger Dual Compressor A/C and Ample Heat
- Public Address
- AM/FM Stereo with 8 ceiling mounted speakers!
Used School Bus B41383 1996 Thomas School Bus For Sale B41383
Auto Loan Calculator Help
Use this calculator to calculate loan details when the down payment is expressed as an amount.
Unlike a general loan calculator, this calculator allows for two unknown values. In addition to solving for the monthly payment amount, it will also calculate the "Price of the Car", the "Down Payment Amount" or the "Amount of the Loan". Just enter a "0" (zero) for one of the three values and provide the other two.
Note that the calculator calculates what percentage the down payment is of the price of the car. This is handy when a lender requires a borrower to provide a minimum percentage cash deposit.
The term (duration) of the loan is expressed as a number of months.
- 60 months = 5 years
- 120 months = 10 years
- 180 months = 15 years
- 240 months = 20 years
- 360 months = 30 years
If you need the ability to print the amortization schedule, or more flexibility such as selecting different payment or compounding frequencies or the ability to calculate term or interest rate, please see the auto loan calculator here: https://financial-calculators.com/auto-loan-calculator
Currency and Date Conventions
All calculators will remember your choice. You may also change it at any time.
Clicking "Save changes" will cause the calculator to reload. Your edits will be lost.
Please fill out the following form to refer this item. Should you have any questions please feel free to call us at 877.456.9804