It is in the nature of a shuttle bus to be driven tons of miles day in and day out. That is why low mileage buses like this 2008 Champion are so rare! With a 9 passenger capacity this bus is under the CDL limit in every state, including California! It has tons of luggage space between it’s two stainless steel interior luggage racks.
The seats are composed of extra large cushions covered in a very eye pleasing level 5 fabric. Front and rear air conditioning are on hand to keep your passengers cool even on the warmest days. This is a perfect bus for a hotel, parking service, or shuttle company. It is even still covered under the Ford factory drivetrain warranty until 4/3/2013 or 60,000 miles!
- Body Manufacturer and Model: Champion
- Year: 2008
- Chassis: Ford
- Engine: 6.8 Liter Triton V10
- Transmission: 5 Speed Automatic with Overdrive
- A/C & Heat: Both Driver and Passenger A/C and Heat
- Passenger Seating Capacity: 9 Seated Passengers
- Passenger Seats: Plush, Low-Back
- Driver’s Seat: Plush, High-Back Reclining Seat with Armrest.
- Passenger Entry Door: Extra Wide Bi-fold Electric Entry Door
- Mileage: 47,495
- Fuel Capacity: 38 Gallon Fuel Capacity
- GVWR: 12,500
- Tires: LT225/75R16
- Media: 4 Speaker AM/FM Radio with CD
- Luggage: Large Luggage Rack with 2 Shelves
- Safety: Handrails in Entry and Overhead