Here we have a very clean, late model Chevrolet model that is ready to go right back to work for you! This 2008 Champion is build on the great looking Chevrolet chassis and features a 6.0 Vortec gas V8. The Vortec V8 is renowned for its power and durability. A heavy duty 4L80E transmission with Tow/Haul mode is relied on for shifting and plays its part very well. Stepping onto the bus you’ll notice the extra wide entry door leading to the spacious interior.
Yellow handrails are positioned at the entry stairs as well as on the ceiling for added safety when boarding and exiting the bus. Also on the ceiling are several courtesy lights to make night time boarding a breeze. The plush mid-back seating is forward faced and covered in an eye pleasing level 5 upholstery. Oversized windows are great for seeing the sights pass by. On the outside you can’t miss the yellow paint job that is a real attention getter. This bus would definitely turn some heads and could be a very effective advertising tool!
- Body Manufacturer and Model: Champion
- Year: 2008
- Chassis: Chevrolet
- Engine: 6.0 Vortec V8 Gas
- Transmission: 4L80E 4 Speed Automatic with Overdrive
- A/C & Heat: Both Driver and Passenger A/C and Heat
- Passenger Seating Capacity: 17 Seated Passengers
- Passenger Seats: Plush, Mid-Back Level 5 Upholstery
- Driver’s Seat: Plush, High-Back Reclining Seat with Armrest.
- Emergency Exits: 3 Total (2 Windows, 1 Passenger Entry Door)
- Passenger Entry Door: Extra Wide Bi-fold Electric Entry Door
- Mileage: 141,685
- Fuel Capacity: 31 Gallon Fuel Capacity
- GVWR: 12,300
- Tires: LT225/75R16
- Media: 4 Speaker AM/FM Radio with Cassette
- Safety: Yellow Handrails in Entry and Overhead