Late model transportation for 15 passengers with luggage has never been so economical! This 2007 Eldorado is fresh out of service and has tons of life left in it! Seating is arranged in a perimeter fashion for easy passenger loading and unloading. Luggage can be stored in the huge, stainless steel luggage rack. Don’t let the mileage fool you – This work horse isn’t done yet!
- Body Manufacturer: Eldorado
- Chassis: Ford E350 Super Duty
- GVRW: 11,500 LBS
- Engine: 6.8 Liter Triton V10
- Transmission: 5 Speed Automatic w/Overdrive
- A/C and Heat: Dual Compressor Air Conditioning, Passenger A/C is Rear Mounted
- Seat Belts: All Passengers
- Passenger Seating Capacity: 15 Perimeter Seated
- Passenger Entry Door: Electric Side Entry Passenger Door
- Mileage: 218,905
- Fuel Capacity: 38 Gallon Fuel Capacity
- Wheel Covers: Stainless Wheel Inserts
- Luggage: Large Stainless Steel Luggage Rack
Auto Loan Calculator Help
Use this calculator to calculate loan details when the down payment is expressed as an amount.
Unlike a general loan calculator, this calculator allows for two unknown values. In addition to solving for the monthly payment amount, it will also calculate the "Price of the Car", the "Down Payment Amount" or the "Amount of the Loan". Just enter a "0" (zero) for one of the three values and provide the other two.
Note that the calculator calculates what percentage the down payment is of the price of the car. This is handy when a lender requires a borrower to provide a minimum percentage cash deposit.
The term (duration) of the loan is expressed as a number of months.
- 60 months = 5 years
- 120 months = 10 years
- 180 months = 15 years
- 240 months = 20 years
- 360 months = 30 years
If you need the ability to print the amortization schedule, or more flexibility such as selecting different payment or compounding frequencies or the ability to calculate term or interest rate, please see the auto loan calculator here: https://financial-calculators.com/auto-loan-calculator
Currency and Date Conventions
All calculators will remember your choice. You may also change it at any time.
Clicking "Save changes" will cause the calculator to reload. Your edits will be lost.
Please fill out the following form to refer this item. Should you have any questions please feel free to call us at 877.456.9804