Here you have a clean, good running high capacity school bus built by Thomas Built Buses. This 1998 Saf T Liner can hold up to 90 kids or 72 adults and has under body storage to hold their personals. The bus is rust free and even has air conditioning which is fairly rare on a school bus. The powertrain is an 8.3 Cummins and Allison transmission which are ready to go back to work!
- Bus Manufacturer and Model: Thomas Built Buses
- Year: 1998
- Engine: 8.3 Liter Cummins Turbo Diesel 250 HP Rear Engine
- Transmission: Allison MD3060 5 Speed Automatic
- Tire Size: 11R22.5
- Brakes: This bus has air brakes!
- Mileage: 194,038
- Passenger Entry Door: Air Powered Bi-Fold Entry Door
- Passenger Capacity: 90 Kids or 60 Adults(15 Row)
- Seat Belts: Driver only
- A/C and Heat: Front and Rear Air Conditioning and Heat
Used Thomas School Bus B56409 1998 Thomas MVP School Bus B56409