The D model coach is known as the tank of the industry. This one is no exception and it even has a transmission that was rebuilt in July 2007!
- Body Manufacturer and Model: MCI 102D3
- Year: 1996
- Gross Vehicle Weight: 46,000 lbs
- Overall Length: 40 Feet
- Engine: Detroit Diesel Series 60
- Transmission: Allison B500 6 Speed Automatic with Retarder
- Passenger Capacity: 47 Passengers
- Luggage Capacity:
- Overhead: 103.75 cu ft of storage
- Underfloor: 326 cu ft of storage
- Lavatory: Rear Mounted Passenger Restroom
- A/C & Heat: Driver and Passenger A/C and Heat
- AM/FM Radio with Cassette
- Video system with 6 monitors
- Equipped with Public Address System
- Fuel Capacity: 192 Gallon Fuel Capacity
- Options/Special Features:
- Enclosed Overhead Parcel Racks
- Reclining Passenger Seats
- Aisle and window side armrests
- Passenger footrests
- Adjustable headrests
- Rust free West Coast Bus
Used MCI Coach C48262 1996 MCI 102D3 Bus For Sale C48262
Auto Loan Calculator Help
Use this calculator to calculate loan details when the down payment is expressed as an amount.
Unlike a general loan calculator, this calculator allows for two unknown values. In addition to solving for the monthly payment amount, it will also calculate the "Price of the Car", the "Down Payment Amount" or the "Amount of the Loan". Just enter a "0" (zero) for one of the three values and provide the other two.
Note that the calculator calculates what percentage the down payment is of the price of the car. This is handy when a lender requires a borrower to provide a minimum percentage cash deposit.
The term (duration) of the loan is expressed as a number of months.
- 60 months = 5 years
- 120 months = 10 years
- 180 months = 15 years
- 240 months = 20 years
- 360 months = 30 years
If you need the ability to print the amortization schedule, or more flexibility such as selecting different payment or compounding frequencies or the ability to calculate term or interest rate, please see the auto loan calculator here: https://financial-calculators.com/auto-loan-calculator
Currency and Date Conventions
All calculators will remember your choice. You may also change it at any time.
Clicking "Save changes" will cause the calculator to reload. Your edits will be lost.
Please fill out the following form to refer this item. Should you have any questions please feel free to call us at 877.456.9804