It would be a formidable challenge to find a better bus value than one of these Neoplan coaches! This 1992 Neoplan has been very well cared for and even had an engine upgrade in 2003. The original engine was replaced in favor of a Cummins ISM powerplant that provides both increased power and fuel economy.
Inside we find that the interior is in excellent condition and features high-back reclining seats. A Stewart & Stevenson wheelchair lift is on hand to make loading special needs passenger a breeze. A fully ducted Carrier A/C system will keep your passengers cool and comfortable. Ample storage space can be found in either the overhead luggage racks or the underfloor storage bays. Where else can you get a 45 passenger bus with a late model, Cummins ISM turbo diesel engine for under $20k! Call us today for full details on any of our great coaches.
- Body Manufacturer and Model: Neoplan Metroliner
- Year: 1992
- Gross Vehicle Weight: 44,000 lbs
- Overall Length: 40 Feet
- Engine: Cummins ISM Turbo Diesel – Installed as Upgrade 10/2003!
- Transmission: Allison Automatic
- Passenger Capacity: 45 Passengers + 1 Wheelchair
- Overhead Storage
- Underfloor Storage
- A/C & Heat: Driver and Passenger A/C and Heat
- Special Needs: Stewart and Stevenson Wheelchair Lift with Interlock
- Options/Special Features:
- Reclining Passenger Seats
- Reading Lights
- Full Rubber Floor with Ribbed Aisle
- Overhead Hand Rails
- Front Destination Sign
- Curbside Destination sign
- Air Operated Entry Door
- Full Air Ride Suspension
- Alcoa Aluminum Wheels
Used Neoplan Coach Bus C13048 1992 Neoplan Metroliner AN340 C13048