Here is another super clean school bus from right here in sunny Las Vegas! You can be sure of two great things when you buy a bus from the desert. First, the bus will have a large A/C system just like this one does! In fact it has dual A/C systems and both blow ice cold. Second, the bus will be rust free! Rust has been a big issue for used school buses in some states and you have to inspect the buses thoroughly. Being from Las Vegas, this bus has never seen salted roads and it is likely the only time it’s gotten wet is when it was being washed! You can rest assured that this bus is RUST FREE.
- Bus Manufacturer and Model: Thomas Built Buses – MVP Saf T Liner School Bus
- Year: 1996
- Engine: Cummins B Series Turbo Diesel
- Transmission: 4 Speed Automatic Transmission
- Tire Size: 11R22.5
- Brakes: Full Air Brakes
- GVWR: 36,200
- Mileage: 166,977
- Passenger Entry Door: Air Powered Automatic Door
- Passenger Capacity: High Capacity 14 Row Seating
- Emergency Exits: 9 total, 2 roof hatches, passenger entry door, rear window, 2 side windows each side and a drivers side emergency exit door!
- A/C & Heat: Driver and Passenger Dual Compressor A/C and Ample Heat
- Public Address
- AM/FM Stereo with 8 cieling mounted speakers!
Need to know more Please give us a call and we’d be happy to answer any questions you might have. Call Marcus, Gary, or Marty at 1-877-456-9804.