School buses are a great, economical way to transport large groups of people. Your usual school bus is only good for short trips due to a limited cruising speed and lack of air conditioning. That is not the case with this great bus! Thanks to a large, 8.3 liter Cummins turbo diesel and 5 speed Allison transmission, this bus won’t be stuck in the slow lane! In fact it easily cruises at 70 mph down the highway. Now what good would that be if your passengers couldn’t be kept comfortable Luckily this bus has dual A/C systems to keep the inside cool and comfy. Give us a call for more information on one of our well equipped school buses!
- Bus Manufacturer and Model: Thomas Built Buses
- Year: 1998
- Engine: 8.3 Liter Cummins Turbo Diesel 250 HP Rear Engine
- Transmission: Allison MD3060 5 Speed Automatic
- Tire Size: 11R22.5
- Brakes: This bus has air brakes!
- Mileage: 169,663
- Passenger Entry Door: Air Powered Bi Fold Entry Door
- Passenger Capacity: 90 Kids or 60 Adults(15 Row)
- Seat Belts: Driver only
- A/C and Heat: Front and Rear Air Conditioning and Heat
Used Thomas School Buses B56642 1998 Thomas School Bus B56642