One really couldn’t ask for much more in a school bus that what we see here in this 1998 Thomas. With 15 rows of seating you won’t find a bigger school bus anywhere! 15 rows means it has a capacity of 60 adults or up to 90 children. The BIG features continue with the extra large A/C system that employs a Carrier 05G compressor – the same one used in highway coaches! This coach also features the bigger Cummins diesel, the 8.3 liter. Combined with an Allison MD3060 transmission, this drivetrain makes for a bus that easily does 70 mph. Call us today for more information!
- Bus Manufacturer and Model: Thomas Built Buses
- Year: 1998
- Engine: 8.3 Liter Cummins Turbo Diesel 250 HP Rear Engine
- Transmission: Allison MD3060 5 Speed Automatic
- Tire Size: 11R22.5
- Brakes: This bus has air brakes!
- Mileage: 192,463
- Passenger Entry Door: Air Powered Bi-Fold Entry Door
- Passenger Capacity: 90 Kids or 60 Adults(15 Row)
- Seat Belts: Driver only
- A/C and Heat: Front and Rear Air Conditioning and Heat with O5G Compressor!
Used Thomas School Bus B56633 1998 Thomas MVP School Bus B56633