If you need to move a bunch of people without breaking the bank then one of our 1998 Thomas buses is for you! Unlike most school buses, this bus has a dual A/C systems which make it perfect for longer trips no matter what the weather!
Just about everyone can remember a time when they were stuck behind a school bus going 53 mph on the freeway. Many school buses are geared low for crawling through neighbor hoods and just won’t do freeway speeds. This bus has the larger 8.3 Cummins diesel mated to an Allison MD3060 electronic transmission with overdrive. This potent combination means this bus can cruise at 70mph and not be stuck in the slow lane!
For rock solid, reliable group transportation these 1998 Thomas school buses are an option that deserves your consideration! Call us today for more details.
- Bus Manufacturer and Model: Thomas Built Buses
- Year: 1998
- Engine: 8.3 Liter Cummins Turbo Diesel 250 HP Rear Engine
- Transmission: Allison MD3060 5 Speed Automatic
- Tire Size: 11R22.5
- Brakes: This bus has air brakes!
- Mileage: 212,087
- Passenger Entry Door: Air Powered Bi-Fold Entry Door
- Passenger Capacity: 90 Kids or 60 Adults(15 Row)
- Seat Belts: Driver only
- A/C and Heat: Front and Rear Air Conditioning and Heat
Used Thomas School Bus B56659 1998 Thomas MVP School Bus B56659