- Year: 1993
- Bus Manufacturer and Model: Van Hool T840
- Engine: Cummins L10 Turbo Diesel
- Transmission: Allison 4 Speed Transmission
- Odometer: 782,867
- GVWR: 43,000 lbs.
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 113 gallons
- Interior Height: 75″
- Windows: LargeTouring Style Windows
- Passenger Capacity: 53 Blue Fabric Covered High Back Reclining Passenger Seats With Seat Belts and Armrests Plus 1 Co-Pilot Seat
- Luggage Capacity:
- 357 cu. ft.Underfloor Luggage Bay
- 21 cu. ft.Overhead Parcel Racks
- Lavatory: Rear Restroom with Flushing Toilet
- A/C & Heat: Driver and Passenger A/C and Heat
- Media: REI Audio/Video And AM/FM/DVD With 3 Monitor Video System
- Options/Special Features:
- Air Ride Suspension System
- Overhead Consoles With Individual Air Vents And Reading Lights
- Fabric Covered Ceiling And Side Panel Inserts
- Panoramic Front View Windshields
- Full Rubber Covered Floor
- Emergency Exit Windows
- Two Roof Mounted Emergency Exit Hatches
- PA System
Auto Loan Calculator Help
Use this calculator to calculate loan details when the down payment is expressed as an amount.
Unlike a general loan calculator, this calculator allows for two unknown values. In addition to solving for the monthly payment amount, it will also calculate the "Price of the Car", the "Down Payment Amount" or the "Amount of the Loan". Just enter a "0" (zero) for one of the three values and provide the other two.
Note that the calculator calculates what percentage the down payment is of the price of the car. This is handy when a lender requires a borrower to provide a minimum percentage cash deposit.
The term (duration) of the loan is expressed as a number of months.
- 60 months = 5 years
- 120 months = 10 years
- 180 months = 15 years
- 240 months = 20 years
- 360 months = 30 years
If you need the ability to print the amortization schedule, or more flexibility such as selecting different payment or compounding frequencies or the ability to calculate term or interest rate, please see the auto loan calculator here: https://financial-calculators.com/auto-loan-calculator
Currency and Date Conventions
All calculators will remember your choice. You may also change it at any time.
Clicking "Save changes" will cause the calculator to reload. Your edits will be lost.
Please fill out the following form to refer this item. Should you have any questions please feel free to call us at 877.456.9804