This MCI has more style than your average coach and is in great condition for its age. The exterior features, stainless sides, and Alcoa aluminum wheels go surprisingly well with the brown stripes. Inside the bus, the original interior still shows extremely well which is a testament to the care which this coach has received.
There is seating for 47 passengers, overhead luggage, underfloor storage bays, and a rear restroom. The Detroit Diesel Series 60 engine runs strong and the Allison automatic shifts smoothly. This coach is sure to go fast so call today. Only one available!
- Body Manufacturer and Model: MCI 102D3
- Year: 1994
- Gross Vehicle Weight: 46,000 lbs.
- Engine: Detroit Diesel Series 60 with Jake Brake
- Transmission: Allison B500 Automatic
- Odometer: Call for Mileage
- Passenger Capacity: 47 Passengers
- Luggage Capacity: Enclosed Overhead Compartments. Belly Storage.
- Lavatory: Rear Mounted Passenger Restroom
- A/C & Heat: Driver and Passenger A/C and Heat
- Seating: High back Seats with adjustable headrests. Foot and Arm Rests.
- Emergency Exits: 2 Overhead Exits and 13 Passenger Window Exits.
- Misc. Options:
- AM/FM Radio
- 4 Flat Screen Monitors
- Passenger Reading Lights