- Year: 1998
- Bus Manufacturer and Model: MCI 102 EL3
- Engine: 12.7 Liter Detroit Diesel Series 60 w/ Jake Brake
- Transmission: Allison B500 6 Speed Automatic
- Odometer: 1,133,480
- ECM: 617,574
- GVWR: 49,900LBS
- Passenger Seats: 56 High Back Recliners With Arm Rests, Foot Rests and Adjustable Headrests
- Luggage: 445 Cu.Ft. Underfloor Storage and 150 Cu.Ft. Overhead Enclosed Parcel Racks With Integrated Grab Rails
- Floor: Full Rubber Floor
- Lavatory: Rear Restroom
- A/C & Heat: Driver and Passenger
- Media: AM/FM Radio And DVD Player With 6 Video Monitors
- Fuel Capacity: 192 Gallon Fuel Capacity
- Two Roof Mounted Emergency Exit Hatches
- Fabric Covered Side Panel Inserts
- Overhead Console With individual Air Vents And Reading Lights
- Overhead Courtesy Lights
- Entry Area Grab Rails
- Heated Power Side View Mirrors
- Trash Receptacle
- Aluminum Alloy Wheels
- Trailing Tag Axle
Auto Loan Calculator Help
Use this calculator to calculate loan details when the down payment is expressed as an amount.
Unlike a general loan calculator, this calculator allows for two unknown values. In addition to solving for the monthly payment amount, it will also calculate the "Price of the Car", the "Down Payment Amount" or the "Amount of the Loan". Just enter a "0" (zero) for one of the three values and provide the other two.
Note that the calculator calculates what percentage the down payment is of the price of the car. This is handy when a lender requires a borrower to provide a minimum percentage cash deposit.
The term (duration) of the loan is expressed as a number of months.
- 60 months = 5 years
- 120 months = 10 years
- 180 months = 15 years
- 240 months = 20 years
- 360 months = 30 years
If you need the ability to print the amortization schedule, or more flexibility such as selecting different payment or compounding frequencies or the ability to calculate term or interest rate, please see the auto loan calculator here: https://financial-calculators.com/auto-loan-calculator
Currency and Date Conventions
All calculators will remember your choice. You may also change it at any time.
Clicking "Save changes" will cause the calculator to reload. Your edits will be lost.
Please fill out the following form to refer this item. Should you have any questions please feel free to call us at 877.456.9804