Looking for a good running highway coach on a budget? Originally from the midwest, this 1999 Van Hool T2140 may not be rust free but it runs and drives great. Powered by a Cummins ISM and an Allison B500 automatic transmission this coach is easy and a pleasure to drive. Though there are some fogged windows, the body is pretty straight and all in all you will be hard pressed to find this much bus for this low of a price.
Call Las Vegas Bus Sales today with questions on this bus or any of the buses we have for sale today at 877-456-9804!
- Year: 1999
- Body Manufacturer and Model: Van Hool T2140
- Engine: Cummins ISM Turbo Diesel With Jake Brake
- Transmission: Allison B500 6 Speed Automatic
- Odometer: Call For Mileage
- Air Conditioning & Heat: Driver And Passenger A/C And Heat
- Passenger Capacity: 49 Passengers Plus 1 Co-Pilot
- Passenger Seats: Fabric Covered High Back Recliners With Arm Rests, Foot Rests And Grab Handles
- Seat Belts: Driver And First Row Passenger Seats
- Flooring: Full Rubber Floor
- Luggage: Overhead Parcel Racks And Underfloor Luggage Bays
- GVWR: 45,650 lbs.
- Misc. Options And Features:
- 2 Roof Mounted Emergency Exit Hatches
- Overhead Consoles With Individual Reading Lights And Air Vents
- Overhead Lights
- Gray Fabric Covered Interior Panels