This is a 2002 Krystal Koach K24 Wheelchair Shuttle Bus with a 7.3 diesel and only 33,458 miles! Bus has 23 seats in back plus a copilot seat. Three of the seats (6 total passengers) fold up to make room for up to 2 wheelchairs. There is an in floor wheelchair ramp that is stowed under the bus (in the entry steps) and takes up no interior space.
There is a rear wall all the way to the back which you could move forward after removing the rear row of seats to make room for 20 passengers, or 16 passengers and 1 wheelchair passenger, or 14 passengers and 2 wheelchair passengers.
This is a nice low mile Krystal that won’t last long. Call today for more information!
- Year: 2002
- Body Manufacturer and Model: Krystal Koach K24
- Chassis: Ford E450 Super Duty
- Engine: 7.3 Liter Powerstroke Diesel
- Transmission: Automatic With Overdrive
- Odometer: 33,458
- GVWR: 14,000 lbs
- Tire Size: 225/75R/16
- Lift: Braun UVL Lift Located In Step Well
- A/C and Heat: Driver And Passenger Air Conditioning And Heat
- Passenger Seating Capacity: 24 passengers without lugagge or,with lugagge, 20 passengers, or 16 passengers and 1 wheelchair passenger, or 14 passengers and 2 wheelchair passengers.
- Seats: Low Back Seats With Grab Handles On The Aisle
- Passenger Entry Door: Electric Bi-fold Passenger Door With Interior And Exterior Door Switches
- Windows: Touring Style Windows
- Floor: Full Rubber Floor With Ribbed Aisle
- Fuel Capacity: 55 Gallon Fuel Capacity
- Wheel Covers: Stainless Wheel Inserts
- Misc. Options And Features
- Back Up Alarm
- High Idle
- Heated/Power Mirrors
- AM/FM/CD Radio
- Moveable Rear Wall
- Co-Pilot Seat