- Year: 2005
- Body Manufacturer and Model: Starcraft Allstar XL
- Chassis: Chevrolet C5500
- Engine: 6.6 Liter V8 Duramax Diesel
- Transmission: Automatic With Overdrive
- Odometer: 117,342
- Brakes: Hydraulic Brakes
- Air Conditioning & Heat: Front And Rear A/C And Heat
- Passenger Capacity: 45
- Passenger Seats: Gray Fabric Covered Mid Back Seats
- Passenger Entry Door: Electric Bi-Fold Passenger Door
- Emergency Exits: 6 Emergency Exit Windows
- Flooring: Full Rubber Floor With Ribbed Aisle
- Windows: Large Touring Style Windows
- GVWR: 26,000 lbs.
- Driver AM/FM/CD Radio
- Misc. Options And Features:
- Entry Area Grab Rails
- Overhead Parcel Racks With Individual Reading Lights
- Heated Power Side View Mirrors
- Auxiliary Rear Fan Heater
- B Pillar Grab Handle
- Driver Running Board
- Engine Block Heater
Auto Loan Calculator Help
Use this calculator to calculate loan details when the down payment is expressed as an amount.
Unlike a general loan calculator, this calculator allows for two unknown values. In addition to solving for the monthly payment amount, it will also calculate the "Price of the Car", the "Down Payment Amount" or the "Amount of the Loan". Just enter a "0" (zero) for one of the three values and provide the other two.
Note that the calculator calculates what percentage the down payment is of the price of the car. This is handy when a lender requires a borrower to provide a minimum percentage cash deposit.
The term (duration) of the loan is expressed as a number of months.
- 60 months = 5 years
- 120 months = 10 years
- 180 months = 15 years
- 240 months = 20 years
- 360 months = 30 years
If you need the ability to print the amortization schedule, or more flexibility such as selecting different payment or compounding frequencies or the ability to calculate term or interest rate, please see the auto loan calculator here: https://financial-calculators.com/auto-loan-calculator
Currency and Date Conventions
All calculators will remember your choice. You may also change it at any time.
Clicking "Save changes" will cause the calculator to reload. Your edits will be lost.
Please fill out the following form to refer this item. Should you have any questions please feel free to call us at 877.456.9804