Here we have a rare, later model Gillig low floor. As seen in the photos, this bus shows very well with minimal wear. It just came out of service with a transit agency and is ready for immediate work. Inside the bus is seating for up to 23 passengers, or it can accommodate 2 wheelchairs and 17 passengers. Overall, the interior of the bus is clean and very presentable. There are no rips or tears on the seats and the upholstery looks great.
This bus includes other options such as driver and passenger A/C and heat, an easy to operate wheelchair ramp, a JVC radio and more. If you’re reading this you know how hard it is to find a late model, low floor Gillig. Call us today for all the details.
- Year: 2008
- Body Manufacturer and Model: Gillig Transit Bus
- Chassis: Gillig
- Engine: Cummins ISL Diesel
- Transmission: Allison 5 Speed Automatic Transmission
- Odometer: 508,939
- Length: 31 Ft.
- Air Conditioning & Heat: Both Driver and Passenger A/C and Heat
- Passenger Capacity: 23 Passengers or 17 Passengers plus 2 Wheelchairs
- Passenger Seats: Gray Fabric Covered Mid Back Seats
- Passenger Entry Door: Air Actuated Bi-Fold Passenger Door
- Emergency Exits: 4 Emergency Exit Windows and 1 Roof Mounted Emergency Exit Hatch
- Flooring: Full Rubber Flooring
- Windows: Transit Style Windows
- GVWR: 30,000 lbs.
- Lift: Transit Style Wheelchair Ramp
- JVC AM/FM Radio with CD Player
- Misc. Options and Features:
- Entry Area Grab Rails
- Kneeling Feature
- Overhead Lights
- Transit Style Door Controls
- Multiple Interior Mirrors
- Power Side View Mirrors
- Destination Signs