- Year: 2008
- Bus Manufacturer and Model: Supreme Startrans
- Chassis: Chevrolet C5500
- Engine: 6.6 Liter V8 Duramax Diesel
- Transmission: Automatic With Overdrive
- Odometer: 56,708
- A/C and Heat: Front And Rear A/C And Heat
- Passenger Seating Capacity: 30
- Seats: High Back Fabric Covered Recliners With Arm Rests On Aisle Seats
- Passenger Entry Door: Electric Bi-Fold Passenger Door
- Windows: Large Touring Style Windows
- Floor: Full Rubber Floor With Ribbed Aisle
- GVWR: 19,500 lbs
- Wheel Covers: Stainless Wheel Inserts
- Media: Jensen AM/FM/DVD Player With Video Monitor
- Misc Options And Features:
- Chrome Front Bumper
- Interior Rear View Mirror
- Driver Running Board
- Entry Area Grab Rails
- Driver B Pillar Grab Handle
- Overhead Dome Lights And Speakers
- Six Emergency Exit Windows
- One Emergency Exit Roof Hatch
- Emergency Exit Rear Door
- Lockable Fuel Door
- Auxiliary Rear Fan Heater
Auto Loan Calculator Help
Use this calculator to calculate loan details when the down payment is expressed as an amount.
Unlike a general loan calculator, this calculator allows for two unknown values. In addition to solving for the monthly payment amount, it will also calculate the "Price of the Car", the "Down Payment Amount" or the "Amount of the Loan". Just enter a "0" (zero) for one of the three values and provide the other two.
Note that the calculator calculates what percentage the down payment is of the price of the car. This is handy when a lender requires a borrower to provide a minimum percentage cash deposit.
The term (duration) of the loan is expressed as a number of months.
- 60 months = 5 years
- 120 months = 10 years
- 180 months = 15 years
- 240 months = 20 years
- 360 months = 30 years
If you need the ability to print the amortization schedule, or more flexibility such as selecting different payment or compounding frequencies or the ability to calculate term or interest rate, please see the auto loan calculator here: https://financial-calculators.com/auto-loan-calculator
Currency and Date Conventions
All calculators will remember your choice. You may also change it at any time.
Clicking "Save changes" will cause the calculator to reload. Your edits will be lost.
Please fill out the following form to refer this item. Should you have any questions please feel free to call us at 877.456.9804