- Year: 2010
- Bus Manufacturer and Model: Blue Bird Micro Bird by Girardin
- Chassis: Chevrolet 3500
- Engine: 4.8 Liter V8 Vortec Gas Engine
- Transmission: Automatic Transmission With Manual Shift Feature
- Odometer: 13,115
- A/C & Heat: Driver and Passenger Heat And AC
- Passenger Seating Capacity: 14 Children
- Seating: High Back Bench Seats With 3 Point Seat Belts
- Windows: School Bus Type Drop Down Windows
- Floor: Full Rubber Floor With Ribbed Aisle
- Emergency Exits: 1 Roof Mounted Emergency Exit Hatch, 1 Rear Emergency Exit Door and 2 Emergency Exit Windows
- Passenger Entry Door: Manual Bi-Fold Passenger Entry Door
- GVWR: 9,900 lbs.
- Overhead Courtesy Lights
- Rear Child Reminder Alarm
- Heated Side View And Cross View Mirrors
- Entry Area Grab Rails
- Driver Side Running Board
- Interior Rear View Mirror
- First Aid Kit
- Body Fuild Kit
- Fire Extinguisher
- Auxiliary Rear Fan Heater
Auto Loan Calculator Help
Use this calculator to calculate loan details when the down payment is expressed as an amount.
Unlike a general loan calculator, this calculator allows for two unknown values. In addition to solving for the monthly payment amount, it will also calculate the "Price of the Car", the "Down Payment Amount" or the "Amount of the Loan". Just enter a "0" (zero) for one of the three values and provide the other two.
Note that the calculator calculates what percentage the down payment is of the price of the car. This is handy when a lender requires a borrower to provide a minimum percentage cash deposit.
The term (duration) of the loan is expressed as a number of months.
- 60 months = 5 years
- 120 months = 10 years
- 180 months = 15 years
- 240 months = 20 years
- 360 months = 30 years
If you need the ability to print the amortization schedule, or more flexibility such as selecting different payment or compounding frequencies or the ability to calculate term or interest rate, please see the auto loan calculator here: https://financial-calculators.com/auto-loan-calculator
Currency and Date Conventions
All calculators will remember your choice. You may also change it at any time.
Clicking "Save changes" will cause the calculator to reload. Your edits will be lost.
Please fill out the following form to refer this item. Should you have any questions please feel free to call us at 877.456.9804