This 24 passenger, rear luggage Federal Coach is built on the tough Ford E450 chassis and features a double door design. That means that this bus has a co-pilot seat! There are 23 rear passenger seats plus the co-pilot seat for a total of 24 passengers. When moving 24 people around there is bound to be a need for some luggage space so this bus is equipped with an ample sized rear luggage area and interior overhead parcel racks. A large, lockable rear door provides access and security for all the luggage.
Under the hood of this bus is the reliable Ford Triton 6.8 liter V10 engine. This engine provides the power and reliability that is a must have in a bus. A five speed automatic transmission with overdrive allows for both smooth acceleration and maximum fuel economy.
Federal buses are the perfect blend of quality, luxury and value. Call us today for more information on all of the Federals that we have in stock!
- Body Manufacturer and Model: Federal Spirit 27
- Chassis: Ford E450 Super Duty
- GVRW: 14,500 lbs.
- Engine: 6.8 Liter Triton V-10 Gas Powered Engine
- Transmission: 5 Speed Automatic with Overdrive
- Mileage: 183,035
- A/C and Heat: Both Driver and Passenger A/C and Heat
- Passenger Seating Capacity: 23 Seated Passengers plus 1 Co-Pilot
- Passenger Seats: Blue Fabric Covered Highback Reclining Seats
- Luggage: Rear Luggage Compartment and Overhead Parcel Racks
- Seat Belts: Driver and Co-Pilot Only
- Floor: Full Rubber Floor
- Windows: Large Touring Style Windows with Integrated Vents
- Emergency Exits: 4 Emergency Exit Windows and 1 Emergency Exit Roof Hatch
- Passenger Entry Door: Electric Bi-Fold Entry Passenger Door
- Jensen AM/FM Radio with CD and MP3 Player
- Public Address System
- Passenger TV Monitor
- Misc. Options and Features:
- Entry Area Grab Rails
- High Idle Switch
- Cruise Control