This is a Collins School Activity Bus with only 42,799 miles. The engine is a 4.8 Liter Vortec V8 gas engine and the transmission is an automatic with overdrive and tow/haul mode. This unit is built on the durable and reliable Chevrolet 3500 Chassis.
It is set up to transport 14 children safely with high back vinyl covered bench seats that have 3 point seat belts.
Call us today for more information!
- Bus Manufacturer and Model: Collins Bantam
- Chassis: Chevrolet 3500
- Engine: 4.8 Liter V8 Gas Engine
- Transmission: Automatic Transmission With Overdrive And Tow/Haul Mode
- A/C & Heat: Driver and Passenger Heat And AC
- Passenger Seating Capacity: 14 Children
- Seating: Gray Vinyl High Back Bench Seats With 3 Point Seat Belts
- Windows: School Bus Type Drop Down Windows
- Emergency Exits: 1 Roof Mounted Emergency Exit Hatch and 1 Rear Emergency Exit Door
- Passenger Entry Door: Manual Bi-Fold Passenger Entry Door
- Odometer: 42,799
- GVWR: 9,600 lbs.
- Overhead Dome Lights
- Entry Area Grab Rail
- Padded Decency Panel
- Crossview Mirrors
- Driver Side Diamond Plate Running Board
- Interior Rear View Mirror
- Full Rubber Floor With Ribbed Aisle