This 1996 MCI 102DL3 is a good work horse for your passenger hauling needs. It features seating for a full 55 passengers. Reclining seats are finished in an attractive blue upholstery. The seats include armrests and footrests as well for enhanced passenger comfort.
Powering this coach is a reliable Detroit Diesel Series 60 engine. The Series 60 is well known for its long life and low maintenance. A six-speed Allison B500 transmission provides smooth shifts and the added efficiency of overdrive.
This coach still has a lot of service life left and is in good condition overall. Whether its tours, charters, or crew hauling, this MCI 102DL3 has what it takes to get the job done!
- Year: 1996
- Bus Manufacturer and Model: MCI 102DL3 Highway Coach
- Overall Length: 45 Feet
- Engine: Detroit Diesel Series 60
- Transmission: Allison B500 6 Speed Auto
- Mileage: Call For Mileage
- Passenger Capacity: 55 High Back Reclining Passenger Seats
- Luggage: Underfloor Storage and Overhead Parcel Racks
- Lavatory: Rear Restroom
- A/C & Heat: Driver and Passenger
- Fuel Capacity: 192 Gallon Fuel Capacity
- Seats With Armrests And Footrests
- Enclosed Parcel Racks
- Fabric Covered Ceiling And Side Paneling
- Two Roof Mounted Emergency Exit Hatches
Used MCI Coach Sales C48992 1996 MCI 102DL3 Coach Sales C48992