This 1997 MCI 102DL3 is a great work horse for your passenger hauling needs. It features seating for 57 passengers. Reclining seats are finished in an attractive, newly installed, blue and grey upholstery. The seats include headrests, armrests and footrests for enhanced passenger comfort. This coach also has a fresh coat of paint!
Powering this coach is a reliable Detroit Diesel Series 60 engine with Jake Brake and an Allison B500 transmission. Whether its tours, charters, or crew hauling, this MCI 102DL3 has what it takes to get the job done!
- Year: 1997
- Bus Manufacturer and Model: MCI 102DL3 Highway Coach
- Overall Length: 45 Feet
- Overall Width: 102 Inches
- Overall Height: 11 Ft. 5 Inches
- Engine: Detroit Diesel Series 60 with Jake Brake
- Transmission: Allison B500 6 Speed Auto
- Fuel Capacity: 192 Gallons
- GVWR: 44,400
- Mileage: 971,236
- Passenger Capacity: 57 High Back Reclining Passenger Seats
- Luggage: Underfloor Storage With 400 cu. ft. and Overhead Enclosed Parcel Racks With 109 cu. ft.
- Lavatory: Rear Restroom
- A/C & Heat: Driver and Passenger
- Fabric Covered Side Panel Inserts
- 2 Roof Mounted Emergency Exit Hatches
- Ceiling Mounted Courtesy Lights
Used MCI Coach C49960 1997 MCI 102DL3 Bus C49960