This 2003 Collins Bantam Multifunction School Activity Bus or MFSAB is built on a Chevrolet 3500 Chassis. It only has 29,796 miles! This bus runs well and is good condition.
It is set up to transport 14 children safely with high back gray vinyl covered bench seats that have 3 point seat belts. It is powered by a 4.8 Liter Vortec V8 gas engine partnered with an automatic transmission with overdrive and tow/haul mode.
Call us today for more information!
- Bus Manufacturer and Model: Collins Bantam
- Chassis: Chevrolet 3500
- Engine: 4.8 Liter Vortec V8 Gas Engine
- Transmission: Automatic Transmission With Overdrive And Tow/Haul Mode
- A/C & Heat: Driver and Passenger Heat And AC
- Passenger Seating Capacity: 14 Children
- Seating: Gray Vinyl High Back Bench Seats With 3 Point Seat Belts
- Windows: School Bus Type Drop Down Windows
- Emergency Exits: 1 Roof Mounted Emergency Exit Hatch and 1 Rear Emergency Exit Door
- Passenger Entry Door: Manual Bi-Fold Passenger Entry Door
- Odometer: 29,796
- GVWR: 9,600 lbs.
- Overhead Dome Lights
- Entry Area Grab Rail
- Padded Decency Panel
- Crossview Mirrors
- Heated Side View Mirrors
- Auxiliary Rear Fan Heater
- Rear Baggage Area
- Driver Side Diamond Plate Running Board
- Interior Rear View Mirror
- Full Rubber Floor With Ribbed Aisle