If you are looking for a Daycare Activity Bus in good condition and with low miles, then take a close look at this 2004 Collins Bantam Activity Bus on a Chevrolet 3500 Chassis. It only has 25,481 easy miles on the odometer. It runs well and it feels tight.
It is set up to transport 14 children safely with high back vinyl covered bench seats that have 3 point seat belts. It is powered by a 4.8 Liter Vortec V8 gas engine partnered with an automatic transmission with overdrive and tow/haul.
Call us today for more information!
- Bus Manufacturer and Model: Collins Bantam
- Chassis: Chevrolet 3500
- Engine: 4.8 Liter V8 Gas Engine
- Transmission: Automatic Transmission With Overdrive And Tow/Haul Mode
- A/C & Heat: Driver and Passenger Heat And AC
- Passenger Seating Capacity: 14 Children or Small Adults
- Seating: Gray Vinyl High Back Bench Seats With 3 Point Seat Belts
- Windows: School Bus Type Drop Down Windows
- Emergency Exits: 1 Roof Mounted Emergency Exit Hatch and 1 Rear Emergency Exit Door
- Passenger Entry Door: Manual Bi-Fold Passenger Entry Door
- Odometer: 25,481
- GVWR: 9,600 lbs.
- Overhead Dome Lights
- Entry Area Grab Rail
- Padded Decency Panel
- Child Reminder Alarm System
- Crossview Mirrors
- Driver Side Diamond Plate Running Board
- Interior Rear View Mirror
- Full Rubber Floor With Ribbed Aisle