This is a versatile 2010 Ford Eldorado Aerotech 220 which is equipped with a Ricon Wheelchair lift. It can carry 14 ambulatory passengers plus 2 wheelchair passengers or 10 ambulatory passengers plus 3 wheelchair passengers. It has seat belts for every seat.
It has a varied combination of seats which can be very useful for somebody. The four front row seats are blue vinyl covered high back seats with 3 point seat belts and grab handles. The four second row seats are blue vinyl covered high back seats with integrated child booster seats. Then you have three mid back folding bench seats for up to six passengers. This bus would allow for a multitude of seating combinations for adults, children, wheelchair passengers, as well as having tons of luggage space.
If you need a nice late model wheelchair shuttle bus, give this 2010 Eldorado Aerotech a good look. For any questions, call us today.
- Body Manufacturer And Model: Eldorado Aerotech 220
- Chassis: Ford E450 Super Duty
- Engine: 6.8 Liter Triton V10 Gas Engine
- Transmission: 5 Speed Automatic With Overdrive
- A/C and Heat: Front And Rear Mounted A/C And Heat
- Seatbelts: All Seats
- Wheelchair Lift: Ricon
- Passenger Seats: See Description Above
- Passenger Seating Capacity: 14 Passengers And 2 Wheelchairs or 10 Passengers And 3 Wheelchairs
- Passenger Entry Door: Electric Bi-Fold Passenger Door With Interior And Exterior Switches
- Odometer: 116,770
- GVWR: 14,500 lbs.
- Windows: Touring Style Windows With Integrated Vent Windows
- Options And Features:
- InPower Interlock System
- Entry Area And Overhead Grab Rails
- Mor/Ryde Rubber Suspension System
- 3 Emergency Exit Windows
- Roof Mounted Emergency Exit Hatch
- Rear Access/Emergency Exit Door
- Auxiliary Rear Fan Heater
- Jensen AM/FM/CD Radio With PA System
- Heated Power Side View Mirrors
- Echovision Back Up System
- Diamond Plate Driver Side Running Board
- A Pillar Grab Handle