This well equipped school bus has some very rare options that really set it apart from your average yellow bus! First off it has the larger, 8.3 liter Cummins turbo diesel engine. It also has a MD3060 Allison 5 speed automatic transmission with a push button shifter. This combination makes for a bus that is both efficient and easily cruises at 70 mph on the highway! The next option is one which can only be found in a small fraction of school buses…. This bus has dual A/C systems! Each side of the bus has it’s own A/C system that is fully ducted with vents for each passenger seat. That makes this bus perfect for longer trips- even in the summer heat!
- Bus Manufacturer and Model: Thomas Built Buses
- Year: 1998
- Engine: 8.3 Liter Cummins Turbo Diesel 250 HP Rear Engine
- Transmission: Allison MD3060 5 Speed Automatic
- Tire Size: 11R22.5
- Brakes: This bus has air brakes!
- Mileage: 234,000
- Passenger Entry Door: Air Powered Bi Fold Entry Door
- Passenger Capacity: 90 Kids or 60 Adults(15 Row)
- Seat Belts: Driver only
- A/C and Heat: Front and Rear Air Conditioning and Heat
Used Thomas School Bus B56653 1998 Thomas MVP School Bus B56653